I am very proud that over the last 6 months we have:
- supported 3 young people
- created 434 hours of paid employment
- secured 4 weeks work experience for a young person at Coventry City Council
- offered 200 hours of volunteering opportunities
- completed 60 jobs across Coventry, Solihull, Warwick and Kenilworth
- mowed 20 lawns
- dug and weeded circa 250m of borders
- painted 50 fence panels and a picket fence
- cleared, cleaned and organised 20 kitchen cupboards
- jet washed 4 driveways
- strimmed and hedge trimmed bushes, shrubs and bramble
- fitted toilet seats, changed light bulbs, cleaned a greenhouse from top to bottom, moved furniture, cleared lofts and garages, recycled, up-cycled, re invigorated one large allotment and laid astroturf plus some other bits and bobs as well!
- made lots of new friends including Love Coventry, Carriers of Hope and Valley House.
Huge thanks to all our supporters - UnLtd, School of Social Entrepreneurs - Midlands, Lloyds Bank, Big Lottery, Coventry City Council, Crow Recycling and MetaSwitch Networks. We couldn't have done it without you!
Specific thanks as well to Michelle Siddall, Michelle Pitchford and the rest of the Team SpringBoard board.
We are taking a few days well earned rest to re charge and be back bigger and better for 2016!
Merry Christmas everyone and remember we are open/taking job bookings from Tuesday January 5th!
Best wishes, Kirstie